Turn To Knowledgeable Bay Area Real Estate Lawyers
If you are a business owner or an individual involved in a real estate dispute, you need an attorney you trust to spot potential issues, guard your interest and guide you through the litigation process. If you must resolve a conflict with a landlord or tenant, initiate or defend a construction defect claim, or navigate through a partnership dispute, you need an attorney who will analyze the situation thoroughly, spell out your legal options and be prepared to take action.
Property Sales And Purchases · Construction Defect · Landlord-Tenant Disputes
At Dunn & Panagotacos LLP, we know that cases involving real property in San Francisco or elsewhere in the Bay Area are often pivotal, high-value matters. Our team of lawyers brings together extensive experience handling diverse real estate disputes and related litigation. We are dedicated to developing innovative strategies and finding the best paths to resolution of client concerns by, for example:
- Advocating for and defending against real estate disclosure issues
- Ensuring that the terms of a commercial lease are fair, reasonable and supportive of your specific business needs
- Evaluating your title, boundary line, easement or other land use disputes and explaining your viable options under California real estate law
- Compelling a landlord or tenant to comply with lease terms and requirements covering rent payment, property conditions and maintenance, or other vital issues
- Handling unlawful detainer, wrongful eviction and warranty of habitability actions
- Initiating and defending construction defect matters, including navigating the SB 800 “Right to Repair” law, on behalf of homeowners, contractors and sub-contractors
- Advising owners, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, and homeowners on public and private construction projects.
- Providing guidance in regards to the rights, obligations and procedures associated with Mechanics Liens, Construction Bonds and Stop Notices
Let’s Talk Through Your Needs And Options For Achieving Your Goals
Our founding partners formed D&P with a shared commitment to providing the utmost in personally attentive guidance and representation. Your real estate lawyer will take the time to understand your financial and personal priorities because we want every step we take to reflect those goals.
GET A CONSULTATION WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch with you shortly, or call us directly at 415-982-2100.
San Francisco Office
369 Pine Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Map & Directions
Walnut Creek Office
1475 N. Broadway
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Map & Directions