Ryan T. Dunn
Location: San Francisco, California
Ryan T. Dunn is a founding partner of Dunn & Panagotacos LLP. Mr. Dunn’s practice covers a broad range of litigation, including personal injury, premises liability, professional liability, product defect, commercial disputes, breach of contract, real estate, landlord-tenant litigation, complex litigation and consumer fraud.
Mr. Dunn has experience in both state and federal courts. He has successfully represented clients through every aspect of litigation, including deposition, arbitration, mediation and trial. Mr. Dunn’s business clients have included Fortune 100 companies as well as start-up companies.
Prior to co-founding Dunn & Panagotacos LLP, Mr. Dunn practiced at one of the largest law firms in California in the areas of personal injury litigation and business litigation, including product liability, real estate, landlord-tenant litigation, commercial liability, professional liability and business disputes. Mr. Dunn has also worked in-house for a Fortune 100 company and intimately understands the needs and pressures of corporate in-house counsel.
Mr. Dunn also has experience working in China and has provided various seminars to Chinese attorneys and clients on the American legal system.
In addition to his legal work, Mr. Dunn is committed to his community. He was a founding member of Make-A-Wish Foundation’s Young Professional Advisory Council and previously served on the Board of Directors of BAYCAT, a non-profit community media producer that educates, empowers and employs underserved youth and adults in the digital media arts.
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation (Corporate/Partnership Disputes/Trade Secrets)
- Personal Injury
- California, 2001
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. – 2001
- Honors: Judge John R. Brown Memorial Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Finalist in the U.S.F. Advocate of the Year Competition
- Law Journal: U.S.F. Maritime Law Journal, Member
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California
- B.A. – 1998
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- San Francisco Bar Association
- Irish American Bar Association
GET A CONSULTATION WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch with you shortly, or call us directly at 415-982-2100.