Loren E. Schwartz
Location: San Francisco, California
Loren Schwartz joined Dunn & Panagotacos in June 2013 and is a Partner in the firm’s San Francisco office. Mr. Schwartz’s practice focuses on representing clients in personal injury, medical negligence, elder abuse, and employment matters. He has a demonstrated track record of obtaining outstanding results for his clients, whether by jury verdict at trial, mediation, or pre-litigation negotiations.
Mr. Schwartz received his undergraduate education from the University of California, Los Angeles, where he graduated cum laude with a degree in Political Science while playing on the school’s rugby team. He later attended the University of San Francisco School of Law where he served as a published member of the School’s Law Review. During law school, Mr. Schwartz worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Ignazio J. Ruvolo of California’s First District Court of Appeal.
Mr. Schwartz has been recognized as a Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Magazine every year since 2016. He currently serves on the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association’s Board of Directors. He is also on the Advisory Board for the Milton Marks Neuro-Oncology Family Camp, a summer camp for individuals with brain tumors and their families.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Elder Abuse
- California, 2006
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. – 2006
- Law Review: Published Member of Law Review, 2005 – 2006
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. cum laude – 2002
- Major: Political Science
- Reforming the Fair Labor Standards Act: Recognizing On-Call Time as a Distinct Category of Compensable Work, 40 U. San Francisco L. Rev. 1217, Volume 40, Issue 1, Fall, 2005
- Handling Medical Malpractice Cases Arising Out of Post-Operative Infections, Plaintiff Magazine, November, 2015
- Subsequent Remedial Measures, Plaintiff Magazine, October, 2017
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award of Excellence in the Study of Complex Civil Litigation
- Northern California Rising Star (by Super Lawyers Magazine), 2013 – 2015
- Super Lawyer (by Super Lawyers Magazine), 2016, 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
GET A CONSULTATION WITH AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch with you shortly, or call us directly at 415-982-2100.